Thank you to our valued sponsors who have demonstrated their interest and value in providing student experiences that lead to success. Initiatives like Universal Design for Learning and Accessibility make a difference for everyone.
Bronze Sponsor and Access Challenge Lab Partner:
There will be a Vendor Fair in the windowed solarium in the main meeting room where meals and sessions will be held. Visit: www.chateaulouis.com/conference-centre/p11479
- UDL and accessibility consultants
- PSE product vendors
- assistive technologies
- learner simulation experiences
Exhibitors can register on the Registration page.
Customizable sponsorship packages are available that offer maximum exposure as well as aid in a quality conference experience for everyone. Some examples of where sponsors are required include:
- A Wine & Cheese Reception with Inspiring Speaker, Jan 28
- Keynote Speakers (3)
- Hospitality (breakfasts, lunches, snack breaks)
- Topical Session Presentation Streams (4)
- Early Bird Registration Prize “a tablet”
- Audio/Visual services/equipment and Captioning
- Bursaries for students to attend
The Sponsorship Package Levels are outlined in this PDF document.
To become a sponsor please contact UDLEvent@athabascau.ca or call Carrie Anton at 780-421-2548.
Register as a Vendor
The Vendor Fair is located in a prime location - a solarium attached to the main meeting ballroom where meals and sessions will occur.
The Vendor Fair is open to attendees during the wine and cheese reception on January 28th, 6PM to 9PM; January 29th & 30th from 8AM to 4PM. Vendors receive:
- an 8 ft. skirted table
- power outlet
- free Wi-Fi
- conference food/refreshments
- access to post-secondary educators, policy and decision makers, production teams, IT helpdesk, library and student services staff
- and, interaction with students.
Vendor Registration fee $750.00
We expect 100 on-site and 50 virtual participants from all over the western region. Advertising opportunities exist for you to promote your products and services by providing conference attendees with material such as a business card size ad in the program, conference bags, USB keys, pens, water bottles, lanyards name tags, etc.
To register please visit our Registration page.
Updated January 15, 2016 by Student & Academic Services